TOP 6: Best Compact Cameras of 2020
1. Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 – https://amzn.to/37nXR8e
2. Olympus Tough TG-6 – https://amzn.to/35Crxyj
3. Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II – https://amzn.to/358jucc
4. Sony DSCW800/B – https://amzn.to/2Q3MSd4
5. Sony DSCWX220/B – https://amzn.to/2Z10lGW
6. PANASONIC LUMIX GX85 – https://amzn.to/2EwJSAN
6. PANASONIC LUMIX GX85 – The Panasonic GX85 comes close to offering the perfect blend of image quality, speed, functionality, and size in our book, carrying a ton of excellent characteristics and performance into a compact, well-built body, all at a fair value.
5. Sony DSCWX220/B – Get the crisp, low-light shots you can’t catch with your cell phone. With a 10x optical zoom and pocket-sized accuracy, this Cyber-shot camera will make your cell phone jealous. For striking low-light performance, the Cyber-shot DSC-WX220 Digital Camera of Sony is a compact zoom point-and-shoot that highlights an 18.2MP Exmor R CMOS sensor with a BIONZ X image processor.
4. Sony DSCW800/B – The DSC-W800 Digital Camera is a compact point and shoot that highlights 20.1 megapixels inside the 1/2.3″ Super HAD CCD sensor, and has a professional Sony 5x visual zoom lens with a 35mm similar focal length of 26-130mm. A bright 2.7″ Clear Photo LCD 230k-dot monitor at the back enables you to see your photos and high-quality 720p HD videos clearly.
3. Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II – A sleek, pocketable, and a quite intelligent camera, the PowerShot G9 X Mark II of Canon blends a compact form factor with superior imaging capabilities. Pairing a 20.1MP 1″ CMOS sensor with a DIGIC 7 image processor, this combination creates clean, high-resolution image quality well-suited to operating in difficult lighting situations, with great sensitivity to ISO 12800, and also avails athletic shooting performance up to 8.2 fps for working with moving materials.
2. Olympus Tough TG-6 – Described by its exceedingly durable design, the Tough TG-6 of Olympus is a sleek point-and-shoot competent of handling a wide variety of experiences. Highlighting a 12MP BSI CMOS sensor and TruePic VIII image processor, the TG-6 contributes notable image clarity and low-light performance to ISO 12800, 4K30p video recording, along with fast 20-fps constant shooting, and high-speed Full HD 1080p shooting at 120 fps.
1. Canon PowerShot ELPH 180 – The PowerShot ELPH 190 IS Digital Camera of Canon is a sleek, convenient camera highlighting a 20.0MP 1/2.3″ CCD sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor. The sensor and processor blend to afford notable image quality and sensitivity to ISO 1600, as well as the capability to record HD 720p videos at 25 fps.
Subscribe our channel, so that you don’t miss any of our videos.
Tech Mag is a channel exclusively for tech and gadgets. Our channel is a novel step towards the top and best product reviews, and we are really proud to present our tech-based videos to you.
When you are about to purchase a product, you will be confused with all the products available on the market. We are here to help you with that. You can buy or purchase gadgets and other electronic devices by watching our channel reviews.
Tech Mag mainly introduces the top products that are commonly used at your home or office. All you want is an organized and clear list of the best products. We offer you the needed. @thetechmag#
We have spent at least 15 hours on each product, t give you the best opinion. The top five products we have listed in each video are the best products available in the market at the moment.
You will be fed up of reading and going through the long durated videos of the other channels. But, Tech mag is created with a goal, that is to save your time. And at the same time, our channel cover a wide range of tech products from electronics to wearable devices. @thetechmag#
Disclaimer: This video and description contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on one of the product links, I’ll receive a small commission. This help support the channel and allows us to continue to make videos like this. Thank you for the support!